Terms & Conditions
- A booking may only be “confirmed” after a deposit equalling the total for the booked accommodation is received. No deposit will result in accommodation not being booked.
- The deposit received is a non-refundable deposit, and can only be returned if 7 day notice in writing is given to the hotel. “verbal” cancellations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Accommodation costs are required to be paid in full on arrival.
- Extras may only be booked to your room, after a valid credit card number has been given into reception
- We take reasonable measures to ensure a safe car park, but remind guests that the hotel accepts no responsibility for damage or theft caused to your vehicle.
- Guests must ensure that all personal belongings are removed from the room on departure; any belongings left in the room will be disposed on the day of departure.
- Although we are certain your stay with us will be an enjoyable one, should you have any cause for complaint, these must be reported to the front desk during your stay, where every effort will be taken to rectify your complaint. Should you still be dissatisfied then you may request a Report Form, which must be filled out, during your stay. Complaints that we have not had the chance to rectify will not be answered to after departure.
- If we have done everything in our capacity to rectify a complaint either by solving the complaint or the offer of a room change (subject to availability) your decision is still to depart the hotel payment will be taken in full.
- Smoking in a non-smoking room will result in a charge of £50.00 being added to your account.
- Keys must be handed into reception each time you leave the building. Keys lost by any guest will result in an additional charge of £10.00.
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated late at night, one warning will be given, if not adhered to then the guest will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- Check in time is after 3.00pm. Check out time is 11.00am.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances or human error, should we have to out book any guests, we guarantee a hotel of the same or higher standard any additional costs for accommodation will be paid for by the hotel.
- Wessex hotel is a popular wedding venue on a Saturday night. The entertainment will be playing till midnight if this is likely to affect your stay with us please request a quiet room.
- The hotel will endeavour to rectify any serious problems that may occur in the hotel during your stay (i.e. electricity failure, hot water boiler failure, water interruption) within 24 hours should we fail to do this compensation may be sought .
- Damage or theft from guest hotel rooms will result in a police log and the amount of damages being debited against your account.
- We have a zero tolerance policy with regard to physical or verbal abuse towards our staff members any guest guilty of the above will be reported to the police and asked to leave the premises immediately without any refund of monies paid.
- Departing guests who vacate their room later than 11 will be charged a day rate of £25.00
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BOOKING