Making your Booking / Prior to your arrival
- You can book your stay here on our website or by calling our reception team on 01458443383 who would be very happy to help.
- Card Payment will be taken for all stays over the phone on booking or on our online booking system. Full payment is taken as a deposit.
- Following the restrictions easing on the 19th July 2021 our new procedures are in place and listed below for your peace of mind prior to your stay. Should you have any concerns or queries regarding our procedures and measures in place please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you have booked directly with us, our team will be in contact prior to your stay with a confirmation email and relevant information regarding your stay.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not enter the hotel. These include; A high temperature, a new and persistent cough and a loss of taste and smell.
Arrival & checking in to your room
- Customers are requested to contact the hotel from the car park on arrival to ensure our team are expecting your arrival and to avoid overcrowding when checking in.
- Check -in is from 3 pm onwards.
- We will be unable to offer porterage or assistance with luggage at this time to minimise touch points.
- On Entering the hotel please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and Reception area. There are also hand washing facilities directly opposite the hotel entrance.
- Due to staff in hospitality generally being younger and not vaccinated yet, we do ask that guests do wear face coverings in public areas to help protect our staff and other guests.
- We have put in place signage on arrival and throughout the hotel detailing the keep left system in the corridor and one way in the reception area.
- Hand Sanitisers are located in all public areas, at the entrance, reception and outside public toilets.
- We will continually be sanitising all room keys and key cards after each use for the forgeable.
- We are asking that where possible only the one person who made the booking comes to the reception desk to complete check in to avoid overcrowding.
- We are asking for all payment for rooms on booking prior to check in, to ensure a fast and reduced contact check in for our guests.
- Our check in procedures have been amended to ensure less guests at reception at any one time and a faster reduced contact check in.
- All surfaces, screens, door handles, touch points and equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.
- Any guests with special requirements or requests, please ensure these are bought to our attention and discussed prior to arrival.
- We have heightened and enhanced our cleaning procedures to include extensive cleaning of shared surfaces, high traffic areas and touch points throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitisers are located in all public areas, at the entrance, Lift, reception and outside public toilets.
- Our public toilets now have disposable paper towels for drying your hands. There is also signage in place with hand washing advice above the basins.
- We do advise that Guests staying with us try to use the Bathrooms in their own bedrooms where possible to reduce contact and crowding.
- Our Staff members will continue to be wearing face masks or coverings when in public areas of the hotel.
- Signage is in place in all public areas with advice on safe distancing, hygiene, hand sanitising and hand washing.
- There is signage on our lift and we advise that all guests use hand sanitiser before entering the lift.
- We advise that you do not share the lift with anyone outside of your bubble.
- If you wish to open a room account for any extras, food or drink throughout your stay we will need to take your card details and hold these on file.
- After the rooms have been sanitised no one is permitted to enter the room prior to our new guests check in to ensure no contamination occurs prior to your arrival.
- All surfaces are thoroughly wiped down and cleaned prior to your arrival.
- All linen and laundry is washed to the recommended high heat to ensure cleanliness.
- We will replenish Tea/Coffee facilities and Fresh towels in the room daily; we will also empty the bins in each room on a daily basis. Anything extra can be collected from reception when passing the desk or you can phone reception on 0 from your bedroom to arrange additional housekeeping.
- Please let us know if you do not wish to have this by displaying the ‘Do not disturb’ sign on your door.
Food & drink
- We welcome you to dine with us in the designated dining area for the group. Tables have been arranged with correct distancing measures in place.
- Breakfast time is to be arranged on Check in, these will be arranged to ensure a safe capacity of guests in the dining area at any one time and avoid overcrowding at the Buffet.
- We recommend that you book your dinner time to secure your preferred time.
- We will be offering cooked full breakfast for you to enjoy during your stay if you choose a package with breakfast included.
- The breakfast buffet has been adapted so that the items are mostly single serve items. The breakfast buffet also has a one way system in place.
- To maintain social distancing at the bar we have distancing markers in place to assist with this.
- A printed room bill will be available at the reception desk on check out should this be required.
- To check out, simply visit the reception desk on your way out of the hotel to return your key. We will then take payment for any extras on your account by completing your pre authorisation with you at your front desk.
- Please note that check out is no later than 11am.
- If you did not book directly with us at the hotel, you will need to supply an email address to the reception team if you require a copy of your bill.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitisers before leaving the hotel.
- The hotel offers entertainment on certain days. At first, we will only be using musicians with whom we have a historic relationship with and who have been assessed to assure the safety of our guests and themselves.
- The Dance floors will open up again, and we do ask guests to be vigilant and continue to wear face masks.
- Our Management teams have undergone comprehensive infection control, safeguarding and Covid-19 related training on how to prevent the contagion of Covid-19 or any other infections/viruses. We will continue to elevate our training as best practices evolve.
- All of our staff members are given tests to do at home twice a week and to report their results.
- Should any staff member show any of the symptoms of Covid-19 they will be immediately sent home from the workplace to do a covid-19 test and asked to quarantine until a negative test result.
- We will be giving staff regular breaks to ensure adequate hand washing takes place.
Please note all of the above guidelines and procedures may change at any time following any government advice/updates.